Thursday, December 2, 2010

Arrived!!

My Black Milk stuff arrived!! Jeez I'm so excited to have them! :D


























































What do you think? ^^ .... I look like I have such a flat chest xD

Now for boring family stuff lol. It was my brothers 18th birthday today :] Growing up so quick, haha. I remember when I turned 18 nothing changed because I'm not a big drinker anyway. No one drank at my 18th, but looks like he's having a bit of a pissup >< I'll just keep out of the way!

Also, I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow... finally!! I got my hair cut short a while ago to look like Agyness Deyn [2009], but I let it grow out a bit :( Sick of it now, getting it shaved at the back again!! Will be so happy to have hair I can tease properly xD Might also be bleaching it!! Will have to beg my parents for that though... hehe.

Pics of new hair should be up in a few days ^^ Off to bed with me now, it's 2am xD!

Nighty night! xox

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those union jack leggings! I totally need them. They make a great statement piece~

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://shop.blackmilkclothing.com/product/union-jack-leggings

    Thank you!! They're so much fun, having to work an outfit around them ^__^ I get a few funny looks in Aus though xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some Black Milk stuff so bad but I can't justify the price...boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughed at the R2-D2 Swimsuit but i do like it.

    ReplyDelete